WHO WE ARE
Opened in 2006, this is the newest family resort on the North Shore. Inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishing villages, these two- and three-bedroom cottages are tucked away in 40 acres of private woods with 1300 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. Its Ledge Rock Grille offers the only Chef’s Table on the Scenic Highway and also features an open kitchen format and wood-fired oven.
At the Ledge Rock Grille, we provide a number of services for our guests. Banquets and weddings, corporate groups, breakfast, lunch, and dinner year-round, an upcoming new menu featuring fresh and local ingredients and ideas, and our one-of-a-kind open kitchen featuring our Chef’s Table – a six-course elevated menu for our guests – are just a few.
FUN is one of our core values; this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for fun, food, and leadership.
For more information on Ledge Rock Grille and Larsmont Cottages, we encourage you to visit our website at www.larsmontcottages.com.
WHO YOU ARE
A creative Executive Chef or Sous Chef with a passion for quality. You are a teambuilder and trainer who has demonstrated experience leading a successful team. You have an eye for expense control and a mind for growing revenue. You appreciate the North Shore and want to spend your workday in the presence of beautiful Lake Superior.
Excellent compensation package offered, including a $1,000 sign-on bonus,* and the opportunity to earn tips while providing our guests with a front-row seat to our one-of-a-kind six-course Chef’s Table experience!
WORK HERE. PLAY HERE.
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (eligible employees receive up to $1,200 for each friend that is referred and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
*Special terms and conditions apply to the sign-on bonus.
About Ledge Rock Grille
We have the only open kitchen restaurant and authentic wood burning oven. Our house specialties include Bourbon Planked Sockeye Salmon and Minnesota Strip Steak. Our wood-fired specialties are Walleye Cakes and flatbread varieties. “The Ledge” is well recognized for its ever changing seasonal menus and guest chef dinners. For an exclusive and exceptional dining experience, reserve your seats at the Chef’s Table.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.