Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Work in a team-orientated, guest-centric environment to deliver on our purpose of genuine hospitality in a resort setting.
- Prepare high-quality food items to order.
- Follow recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Meet special guest requests while providing same high-quality standards.
- Must be available to work days, weekends, and some evening shifts.
- Six months professional cooking experience required.
About Splashing Rock Restaurant
We offer fine dining in a casually elegant North Woods décor, right on the water’s edge. Splashing Rock Restaurant, located in the Main Lodge, is open year-round to serve all diners (resort and non-resort guests). The superior view can be enjoyed in the restaurant and the lounge, inside or on our outdoor deck that overlooks the shore.