As a Marketing Administrative Assistant with Odyssey Resorts, you will be a part of a team that builds strategic campaigns for beautiful resorts on the North Shore.
- Manage the flow of information and act as liaison between the marketing team, resort teams and outside vendors.
- Maintain and update centralized schedule for all active jobs.
- Holds team members accountable to schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
- Receive all job requests and enters information into the project database.
- Schedule meetings, record meeting minutes, and create and distribute action item list.
- Create various marketing reports.
- Review and analyze social media data and website metrics.
- Codes and processes invoices, accurately documents costs against associated projects, and maintains marketing checkbook.
- Maintains marketing department’s files and job archives.
- Travel to resorts for assignments and/or meetings.
- Two year college degree; 1+ years’ experience in marketing or administrative role; or acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention to detail and very strong organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
$16.00 – $19.00 per hour depending on qualifications. Full-time position, M-F, with limited weekend hours. Some travel required. Excellent benefit package which includes health, dental, life, LTD, vacation, resort discounts, and other perks!
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here. twitter.com/werodyssey
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one.
Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (eligible employees receive up to $1,200 for each friend referred and who joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.