Odyssey Resorts is seeking an Accounting Assistant.
This is an ideal position for someone who would like to grow in their accounting profession by joining an excellent company with an experienced and well-run accounting department.
The ideal candidate will have general working knowledge of accounting principles, at least one year of professional accounting experience, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) is highly preferred.
The primary functions of this role include:
- Enter financial information into accounting program including journal entries and bank data.
- Reconcile bank statements, accounts receivables and accounts payable.
- Prepare deposits, reimbursement invoices and process payments.
- Assist in generating reports and other documentation.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Research issues.
- File accounting documents.
- Prepare and coordinate mailings, packets and other items.
- Act as backup to accounting team, accounts payable and payroll.
Compensation: $15.13 – 18.16 per hour based upon experience.
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.