Ledgerock Grille is andwill always be a place for people to be themselves. It is a place to build dreams and creatememories.
Wedistill our dreams into the solutions we offer. Noble dreams are aboutpeople, not buildings and bank accounts. How will you serve peopletoday? How will you lead others to do the same?
Ourresort has an unequalled location full of gorgeous views, beautiful weather,delicious food, great games and thirst-quenching beverages. We believe in escaping the 9 to 5 worldto inhabit a modern Scandinavian oasis where a full day of hiking turns into adinner party that turns into a smores rave at the campfire.
Wesurround ourselves with exceptional people that join our team and family, andwe believe we have the pleasure of working hard, side by side, in support oftheir personal and professional success. You will gain access to an organization that is committed to your futureand success.
Thegrowth of our team and community drive our commitment to continueddevelopment. You will become part of ourcommitment, and then you will help drive that commitment.
We have high expectations because we believe thatleads to greater results. With that weoffer:
-$1,000 sign on bonus* and the opportunity to earn tipswhile providing our guests with a front-row seat to our one-of-a-kindsix-course Chef’s Table experience!
*Special conditions apply
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to makeyour career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!). *For eligible employees
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
What we need from you:
- Assumes responsibility to ensure success of kitchen operation
- Deliver high quality culinary dishes because you are passionate about food, an expert in what we offer
- Create authentic, custom guest experiences through efficient culinary operations
- Tailor each guest experience by executing the systems that support quality, consistency, cleanliness, speed and integrity
- Will oversee and monitor the prep & production
- Will assist with private events
- Responsible for the management of BOH team, to include: coaching, counseling, execution, quality, pars, maintenance, and organization of prepped goods
- Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparations are economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals
- Place weekly food orders
- Responsible for daily procedures meet and exceed all health code regulations
- Responsible for facilitating all equipment maintenance and repair
About Ledge Rock Grille
We have the only open kitchen restaurant and authentic wood burning oven. Our house specialties include Bourbon Planked Sockeye Salmon and Minnesota Strip Steak. Our wood-fired specialties are Walleye Cakes and flatbread varieties. “The Ledge” is well recognized for its ever changing seasonal menus and guest chef dinners. For an exclusive and exceptional dining experience, reserve your seats at the Chef’s Table.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.