Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!). *For eligible employees.
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Larsmont Cottages in Two Harbors, MN is currently seeking an Event Coordinator to help coordinate and execute weddings, banquets, and group events.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Professionally communicate (email, phone, in-person) with wedding and event clients to finalize the details of each group event generated by the Odyssey Group Sales Department.
- Coordinate site visits and complete event details with these clients.
- Communicate to and work with resort departments to effectively service all group business.
- Understand and be able to utilize group sales procedures, including budgets, contracts and deposits, working closely with the Odyssey Sales Department.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of coordinating and executing weddings, banquets, and events.
- Able to work effectively in busy and stressful situations with minimal direction.
- Proficient in using the MS Office Suite.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
About Larsmont Cottages
Inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishing villages, these two and three bedroom cottages are tucked away in 40 acres of private woods with 1300 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. Its Ledge Rock Grille offers the only Chef’s Table on the Scenic Highway and also features an open kitchen format and wood-fired oven.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.