Odyssey Development and Resorts is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our experienced accounting department.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s Degree, general working knowledge of payroll processes, two years’ related experience, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) is highly preferred.
The primary functions of this role include:
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll, including but not limited to collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Responsible for all employee payroll file records in accounting software system, including accuracy of name, address, deduction status, compensation rates, insurance deductions, garnishments, etc.
- Remit all federal and state withholdings payments, 401k contributions, HSA reimbursements, and any other employee related payments.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough daily entry of vendor invoices, ensures the invoices have been properly approved prior to payment of all payroll related items.
- Enters corporate credit card transactions and ensures timely deposit of funds into credit card clearing account.
- Process monthly sales and use payments with the State of MN.
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.