Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The Front Desk Representative serves as the face of the resort and welcomes and communicates with guests in a warm and friendly manner.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess previous customer service experience.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written).
- Be adaptable and flexible.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: check in and check out guests, register guests into the computer; verify reservation, address, credit information, etc., serve as guest concierge, keep front desk area clean and organized, and coordinate interdepartmental communications.
About Larsmont Cottages
ABOUT LARSMONT COTTAGES: Opened in 2006 this is the newest family resort on the North Shore. Inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishing villages, these two and three bedroom cottages are tucked away in 40 acres of private woods with 1300 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. Its Ledge Rock Grille offers the only Chef’s Table on the Scenic Highway and also features an open kitchen format and wood-fired oven.
ABOUT ODYSSEY: Odyssey Development is a privately owned company based in Duluth, MN with a strong portfolio including hospitality, food and beverage, real estate and custom home design and construction. The company owns/manages six luxury resorts located on the North Shore of Lake Superior to the banks of Leech Lake and employs an average of 280 people, serving over 90,000 guests annually.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.