Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Grand Superior Lodge in Two Harbors, MN is looking for a Front Desk / Guest Services Manager who will oversee and coordinate front desk activities.
The Front Desk / Guest Service Manager:
- Must be extremely friendly, outgoing, engaging with staff and guests
- Have prior experience successfully managing a front desk department, preferably in a resort environment
- Manage and motivate all front desk staff, including hiring, supervision, and training
- Ensure adherence to all productivity and service standards
- Check and control room reservations, front desk systems, supplies and inventory
- Has a strong understanding of forecasting and managing to a department budget
- Understand rate and revenue management
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience cultivating successful relationships with guests and employees
- Have ample knowledge of local area attractions in order to respond to guest inquires
- Respond timely and appropriately to guest surveys
- Utilize various tools to identify areas of improvement and train staff accordingly
- Possess strong sales skills and proven experience increasing sales
About Grand Superior Lodge
Designed with romance in mind, the authentic log constructed lodge, cabins and lake homes sit on 1500 feet of Lake Superior shoreline. This resort hosts many group activities including a steady schedule for weddings and banquets. Located in the lodge with water’s edge seating, Splashing Rock Restaurant offers casual fine dining and is responsible for banquet and catering services.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.