Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The housekeeper is responsible to ensure the cleanliness of rooms, units and common spaces.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Provide quality cleaning of rooms, units, and common areas.
- Operate laundry equipment.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to respond to various situations in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including days, weekends, and evening shifts.
About East Bay Suites
East Bay Suites embodies the character of the surrounding artist community, the beauty of its beachfront location on Lake Superior, and all the comforts of home with its condo hotel lodging. The lobby great room invites you sit and relax in comfortable surroundings, warmed by the fire and entertained by the great lake that is just 15 steps from the door, to the shore.