Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the front desk and housekeeping departments, ensuring the highest degree of guest service output from all team members at all times.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Assist in supervising the front desk and housekeeping staff.
- Possess previous customer service experience.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written).
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to respond to various situations in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends.
This is a hands-on position with responsibilities including, but not limited to: check in and check out of guests, register guests in computer, verify reservations, serve as guest concierge, perform quality cleaning of rooms and common areas, and perform unit quality inspections.
Odyssey Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.